Taiwan Border is about to be OPEN
for 0-day Quarantine
The government temporarily scheduled a new policy of epidemic prevention, which might kick off on October 13, 2022.
0-day quarantine + 7-day self-initiated epidemic prevention
7-day self-initiated epidemic prevention
- Four rapid test kits will be given to arrivals aged two and older by workers at international airports/ports upon arrival.
- Time to use Rapid Test Kits
- Rapid testing on the day of arrival.
- Testing measures before out of residence/hotel with negative result on every 2 days.
- Symptoms develop during the self-initiated epidemic prevention period.
- Self-initiated epidemic prevention
- One person per residence in his or her stay in a hotel
- Activities allowed (epidemic prevention measures shall be followed):
- Go to work, conduct onsite visits, give speeches, or have meetings.
- Dine alone or with specific persons.
Most updated policies of
Taiwan Centers for Disease Control