AOCMP 2022 Abstract Submission Guideline
Important Dates & News
|Online Abstract Submission System Open
||March 1, 2022
|Deadline of Abstract Submission
August 1, 2022 August 15, 2022 August 25, 2022
|Notification of Acceptance
||August 30, 2022 Postponed to early October!
|Online Registration System Open
||June 20, 2022
|Deadline of Presenting Author Registration
||September 30, 2022 Postponed to October 20, 2022
|Deadline of Early-Bird Registration
||September 30, 2022 Postponed to October 20, 2022
|Deadline of Online Registration
||November 10, 2022
*All the Important Dates of AOCMP 2022 is based in Taiwan Time zone (GMT+8).
Abstract Submission Process
Submit Abstracts Website ONLY
Receive Abstracts Submission Confirmation
Review & Modification by August 25
Receive Acceptance Notice by August 30 (Postponed)
- All abstracts must be submitted before August 1, 2022 August 25, 2022 through on-line Abstract Submission System. Online Abstract Submission system open on March 1, 2022.
- Abstracts must be proofread carefully to avoid errors before submission. Please note that you can check and revise your submitted abstract on the system before August 1, 2022 August 25, 2022. Once Online Abstract Submission System is closed then any modifications will not be accepted.
- Before submitting the abstract(s), the creation of AOCMP 2022 online system account is required. The user of this account would be recognizing as the Presenting Author of each submitted papers.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the AOCMP 2022, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance/rejection to presenting authors only by August 30, 2022.
- Instruction for Oral / E-Poster Presentation will be sent to the presenting author after the submitted abstract is accepted.
- The applicant of the abstracts would be recognizing as the Presenting Author, which is limited to THREE abstracts but can be a co-author of another abstracts.
- The presenting author must make the registration payment no later than September 30, 2022 to ensure the rights for the presentation. Please note that register once only while the presenting author presents multiple abstracts.
- Acknowledgment of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address immediately upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
- Oral Presentation
- E-Poster Presentation
- Title - maximum of 25 words. (First letter of each word should be capitalized except for preposition.)
- Body - maximum of 300 words. (With NO tables, figures, sub-headings or paragraph breaks.)
Abstract must consist of the following components
- Background or Introduction
- Material and Methods
- Results & Discussion
- Keyword(s) - maximum of 5 keywords
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Protection
- Artificial Intelligence
- Education & Training
- Professional Development
- Please refer to the Template to prepare your abstract. Only abstracts that meet requirements will be considered for accepting.
- All paper submissions must be typed in ENGLISH.
- All the works intended to present at the congress should be submitted as abstracts.
- The maximum number of co-authors of each abstract is 10 people, moreover, should the co-authors be not fill in the submission system, the co-authors will not be shown in the abstract book.
- All information should be entered in the final publication-ready form. The way you submit it is the way it will be shown in the program and the abstract online publication.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the AOCMP 2022 reserves the right to accept or reject an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or E-poster presentation, and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of presentation and theme will be taken into account.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- The Author agrees to, and does hereby assign all rights, title and interest, including copyrights, in and to the abstract to the Publisher.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the AOCMP 2022 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or E-poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors' names, affiliations, authors order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the congress publications of AOCMP 2022, and the authors are responsible for the data and agree with the stated results.
- AOCMP 2022 has the copyright to use the abstract in the congress for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
- This abstract conforms to all the AOCMP 2022 Abstract Rules and Procedures.
*Before Submitting, please prepare your abstract strictly according to the Abstract Guideline. If abstracts received do not meet the specification, Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to reject the submission.
- Complete the abstract submission form at On-line Abstract Submission System, and you will be given detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- Each abstract can only be submitted once. The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- Receiving confirmation of the abstract will be sent automatically to the presenting author by e-mail upon the online submission.
- For those who have difficulty in accessing the on-line abstract submission system, please contact the AOCMP 2022 Secretariat at email@example.com.